Cheapest Factory 87691 Swaged Hose Fiting for Spain Manufacturer
Cheapest Factory 87691 Swaged Hose Fiting for Spain Manufacturer Detail:
90° SAE FLANGE 6000 P.S.I.
|H876B0 - 10 - 12||16||5/8″||10||3/4″||18||50,9||41,3||55,3||8,76|
|H876B0 - 12 - 12||20||3/4″||12||3/4″||18||60,1||41,3||62,5||8,76|
|H876B0 - 12 - 16||20||3/4″||12||1″||23||60,1||47,6||66,5||9,53|
|H876B0 - 16 - 16||25||1″||16||1″||23||74,2||47,6||77,5||9,53|
|H876B0 - 16 - 20||25||1″||16||1.1/4″||30||74,2||54||81||10,29|
|H876B0 - 20 - 20||32||1.1/4″||20||1.1/4″||30||90,2||54||90,4||10,29|
|H876B0 - 20 - 24||32||1.1/4″||20||1.1/2″||36||90,2||63,5||97,4||12,57|
|H876B0 - 24 - 24||40||1.1/2″||24||1.1/2″||36||100,6||63,5||108,9||12,57|
|H876B0 - 24 - 32||40||1.1/2″||24||2″||48||100,6||79,4||120,4||12,57|
|H876B0 - 32 - 32||50||2″||32||2″||48||135,7||79,4||144,7||12,57|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Things to Know About Pipe Fitting Works
How to Replace a Hydraulic Hose Fitting
"Control the standard by the details, show the power by quality". Our organization has strived to establish a highly efficient and stable employees team and explored an effective high-quality command method for Cheapest Factory 87691 Swaged Hose Fiting for Spain Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bogota , Moscow , Lisbon , Upon today, we have customers from all over the world, including USA, Russia, Spain, Italy, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Poland, Iran and Iraq. The mission of our company is to provide the highest quality products with best price. We are looking forward to doing business with you.
Through nodal analysis, the PIPESIM steady state multiphase flow simulator enables engineers to quickly understand well performance in advance so that they can select the optimal well design to ensure maximum uptime.
Tipco prides itself on its strict adherence to NAHAD and Hose Safety Institute guidelines. Take a closer look at our 11 step process for industrial hose fabrication.
1. Start by inspecting for any defects.
2. Expose the ground wire and check for continuity.
3. Measure the hose wall thickness and average the results.
4. Use HSI Manufacturer’s crimp chart to determine the OD.
5. Insert the fittings and sleeves fully into the hose.
6. Get correct die and setting from HSI Manufacturer’s die chart, insert proper dies and set up Variable Crimp machine.
7. Crimp the hose while following all safety procedures.
8. Check with the calipers to ensure that the crimp OD is within HSI manufacturer’s tolerance.
9. Re-check the hose for grounding continuity again.
10. Measure to determine that hose is within length tolerance.
11. Visually inspect the hose per HIS recommendations.
By Abigail from Montreal - 2015.11.28 16:25
High production efficiency and good product quality, fast delivery and completed after-sale protection, a right choice, a best choice.
By Stephen from Indonesia - 2016.12.09 14:01