2017 High quality 87691 Swaged Hose Fiting for Surabaya Factories
2017 High quality 87691 Swaged Hose Fiting for Surabaya Factories Detail:
90° SAE FLANGE 6000 P.S.I.
|H876B0 - 10 - 12||16||5/8″||10||3/4″||18||50,9||41,3||55,3||8,76|
|H876B0 - 12 - 12||20||3/4″||12||3/4″||18||60,1||41,3||62,5||8,76|
|H876B0 - 12 - 16||20||3/4″||12||1″||23||60,1||47,6||66,5||9,53|
|H876B0 - 16 - 16||25||1″||16||1″||23||74,2||47,6||77,5||9,53|
|H876B0 - 16 - 20||25||1″||16||1.1/4″||30||74,2||54||81||10,29|
|H876B0 - 20 - 20||32||1.1/4″||20||1.1/4″||30||90,2||54||90,4||10,29|
|H876B0 - 20 - 24||32||1.1/4″||20||1.1/2″||36||90,2||63,5||97,4||12,57|
|H876B0 - 24 - 24||40||1.1/2″||24||1.1/2″||36||100,6||63,5||108,9||12,57|
|H876B0 - 24 - 32||40||1.1/2″||24||2″||48||100,6||79,4||120,4||12,57|
|H876B0 - 32 - 32||50||2″||32||2″||48||135,7||79,4||144,7||12,57|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Importance of PVC Fittings
How to Replace a Hydraulic Hose Fitting
We are proud of the superior customer gratification and wide acceptance due to our persistent pursuit of top of the range both of those on merchandise and service for 2017 High quality 87691 Swaged Hose Fiting for Surabaya Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Chicago , Anguilla , Qatar , We are introduced as a one of the growing manufacture supplier and export of our products. We have a team of dedicated trained professional who take care the quality and timely supply. If you are looking for Good Quality at a good price and timely delivery. Do contact us.
For the Robina Plumber For Plumbing Fittings and the Robina Plumber For Hot Water Plumbing
Essential Plumbing Services That a Great Plumbing Company Can Provide
Plumbing is the complex system of assembly devices, drains, fittings, pipes, tubes and valves etc, that distribute water in a home for many different purposes along with remove waste water from utilities. Plumbing is distinctly different from sewage systems; simply it means that plumbing may be used to address the water supply and drainage lines in a property whereas sewage systems include a group of buildings.
The term’plumbing’hails from the Latin word’plumbum’which stands for “Lead”; pipes were once produced from lead and lead is denoted by the abbreviation’Pb ‘.
Plumbers and plumbing contractors are the actual forces behind the numerous luxuries we experience within our homes – continuous flow of cold and heated water and clog-free sinks and drains. A plumbing problem or perhaps a faulty sink or tap can leave a home flooded in no time; hence it is absolutely vital that you enlist the services of established and licensed plumbing contractors to maintain homes and buildings.
An excellent plumbing contractor should have the experience, skills and qualification; in addition the contractor should also have good management and financial skills to interact and negotiate with clients. An established and skilled plumbing contractor has to know a property or even a family’s dependence on a streamlined plumbing system and there are lots of areas where they can extend their help and services.
This is even more vital in case of building or buying a new home; several home builders enlist the services of a plumbing contractor to liaise with home buyers and suggest any changes or remedies before fittings and fixtures are installed.
The Importance Of Knowing About Neighborhood Landscaping
A great plumbing contractor must be well alert to the area landscaping to know the way the current presence of old trees and tree roots may come in the way of plumbing lines in case a new home will be built; on the other hand, if your home has old pipes which were laid ahead of the plumbing code standards were put in place, he has also to know how to replace the old pipes with new ones that’ll not compromise the prevailing landscape but remain firm and damage free at all times.
A licensed and reputed plumbing contractor should also provide the skills to inspect water lines and connections to home appliances like heaters, dish washers, washing machines etc., and manage to suggest ways and means to maintain pipes, filters and drains without corrosion and damage.
Some homeowners are not even conscious that pipelines and vents for home plumbing extend from the roof where regular maintenance is necessary to help keep them clear of becoming clogged with debris, tree leaves, twigs and other elements. A great plumbing contractor has to know the overall layout of the building with understanding of the positioning of plumbing vents; he also needs to be able to suggest practical and usable remodel if necessary.
A reputed plumbing contractor can perform an inspection of the heating system and suggest any upgrades and replacements if necessary; this would not be restricted to central heating in modern homes but and to furnace units and boilers in old homes.
Robina Plumber For Plumbing Pipe Repairs
Robina Plumber For Water Heater Repairs, Robina Plumber For Garbage Disposal Repairs, Robina Plumber For Hot Water Heater Repairs, Robina Plumber For Plumber Repairs, Robina Plumber For Sewer, Robina Plumber For Taps, Robina Plumber For Drain Cleaner, Robina Plumber For Blocked Drains, Robina Plumber For Blocked Toilet, Robina Plumber For Emergency Plumber, Robina Plumber For Plumbers Near Me, Robina Plumber For Tap Repairs, Robina Plumber For Drain Repairs, Robina Plumber For Sump Pump Repairs, Robina Plumber For Drain, Robina Plumber For Sewer Repairs, Robina Plumber For Drains Repairs, Robina Plumber For Plumb, Robina Plumber For Leaked, Robina Plumber For Water Heater, Robina Plumber For Leaking Shower Repairs, Robina Plumber For Hot Water Tank Repairs, Robina Plumber For Water Leak Repairs, Robina Plumber For Leaking Shower, Robina Plumber For Master Plumber, Robina Plumber For Leak Detection, Robina Plumber For Drain Unblocker, Robina Plumber For Hot Water Heater, Robina Plumber For Sump Pump, Robina Plumber For Sewer Pipe Repairs, Robina Plumber For Drain Plumber, Robina Plumber For Gas Plumber, Robina Plumber For Leaking Toilet, Robina Plumber For Water Leak Detector, Robina Plumber For Plumbing Jobs, Robina Plumber For Local Plumbers, Robina Plumber For Hot Water Tank, Robina Plumber For Electric Water Heater, Robina Plumber For Water Leak, Robina Plumber For Shower Drain, Robina Plumber For Drainage Pipe, Robina Plumber For Drain
Watch the full episode: https://www.thisoldhouse.com/watch/ask-toh-nasa-simulated-panels
Ask This Old House plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey helps a homeowner install an indirect water heater onto an existing steam boiler to boost the amount of hot water in the house.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Pipe wrench pliers
1” copper pipe
½” copper pipe
Shut off valves
Thermostatic mixing valve
Water temperature sensor
1. Turn off the main power switch on the boiler and the main water supply to the boiler.
2. Hook up a hose and water pump to the boiler’s draw off valve to drain down the water in the boiler. If possible, pump the water into a utility sink or extend the hose outdoors.
3. Find a spot for the new water heater. Use shims and a level to make sure it is sturdy and level.
4. Find a workable place to tap into the boiler to connect the boiler to the indirect water heater via the heat exchanger coil- preferably just below the water line to avoid any potential for sludge near the bottom of the boiler.
5. Dry fit 1” copper pipe connections from boiler to the heat exchanger coil input. Be sure to place a ball valve shut off at the tap point. Place a Y-Strainer after the ball valve to act as a filter and flush point. Use appropriate adapter pipe fittings, pipe dope and plumber’s tape to connect piping. Make sure all connections are level.
6. Before soldering any copper pipes, be sure to use sand cloth and flux on all the connections.
7. Solder the connections with solder and a propane torch.
8. Break the connection to the boiler draw off valve. This input will now serve as the return for the heat exchanger coil and a draw off.
9. Dry fit 1” copper pipe connections from the heat exchanger coil output to the input of the boiler. The pipe run should include a circulator pump, a purge valve, shut off ball valve and a second purge valve in that order.
10. Solder the connections with solder and a propane torch.
11. Break the connection to the main water supply into the boiler using a pipe cutter. Be sure to have a bucket ready to catch any excess water.
12. Dry fit ½” copper pipe connections from the main water supply to the cold water input at the bottom of the indirect water heater. Use appropriate adapter pipe fittings, pipe dope and plumber’s tape to connect piping. The pipe run should include a tee coupling to reconnect the new run to the boiler. Include a shut off valve after the coupling into the boiler. Extend piping off the middle portion of the tee coupling. Pipe should extend to the indirect water heater and include a draw off valve at the cold input. Additional pipe should also be connected to the thermostatic mixing valve.
13. Break the connection from the boiler to the main hot water feed into the home using a pipe cutter.
14. Dry fit the ½” copper pipe connections from the output on top of the indirect water heater. The pipe run should feed to a relief valve, the thermostatic mixing valve and connect to the main hot water feed into the home.
15. Solder the connections with solder and a propane torch.
16. Attach a temperature sensor to the indirect water heater.
17. Attach an electronic relay to the boiler.
18. Make the electrical connections from the temperature sensor to the relay on the boiler and the circulator pump.
19. Turn the main power switch on the boiler back on.
20. Turn the water supply valve back on.
21. Use the purge valves to eliminate any excess air in the system. You’ll need a bucket to catch the water.
22. It will take some time for the water heater tank to fill and heat up.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
By Amber from Belarus - 2015.11.22 12:28
It is a very good, very rare business partners, looking forward to the next more perfect cooperation!
By Paula from Wellington - 2016.08.15 12:36